The 10 Commandments of a Healthy Church:
1. Thou Shall Worship God and not a Ministry Style or Tradition (past, present or future).
2. Thou Shall Not Gossip about Others or Spread your “Opinions” to Other people about Them.
3. Thou Shall ___________________________ (we all placed our own).
4. Thou Shall not Desire Positions but Rather just be People of Production.
5. Thou Shall not Run People off from the Church by being Mean to Them.
6. Thou Shall be Willing to be Flexible to Find the Best Way for the Health and Growth of the Church and its People. (Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape)
7. Thou Shall Embrace Other Races and Cultures. (racism and prejudice are condemned by God and a mark of an immature disciple or an unbeliever)
8. Thou Shall Not GET OFFENDED or STAY OFFENDED, but Will Act Like Mature Adults When Conflict Arises.
9. Thou Shall Work with Others in a Team Ministry Format.
10. Thou Shall be Generous with Time, Talent and Treasure.